We provide comprehensive eye examinations for adults, children, and infants with a focus on vision related learning problems.
- We fit every type of contact lens available, including soft, gas permeable, disposable, toric and multifocal contact lenses.
- We teach contact lens insertion and removal to new and returning contact lens wearers.
- Our doctors provide Optometric Vision Therapy to improve visual efficiency of adults and children.
- We help children with visually related learning problems.
- All our doctors are certified to diagnose and treat ocular disease. Our office provides emergency eye care.
- We have a full, state-of-the-art spectacle dispensary. We carry designer frames for all ages.
Facilities and Equipment
We have gone ELECTRONIC ! You can now do the following online ANYTIME !
- Print your own statements.
- Send us secure messages.
- View and print your own medical records.
- Fill out first time patient forms.
We provide a Username and Password , then just click the link below:
If you DO NOT have a Username and Password , contact our office and will we be happy to assist you.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Debit Card, American Express, Master Card, Visa, and Discover.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Oxford Freedom Plan only (excluding: Liberty Network, Metro), United Health Care (excluding: community plan, compass ), Empire BC/BS PPO (excluding: HMO plan) , Aetna PPO (excluding: HMO plan), Cigna PPO and Cigna Open Access Plus, only. We do not accept Medicaid, HMO/Medicaid plans and/or NYS exchange/marketplace plans. Please contact our staff if you have medical insurance coverage that is not listed.
Our staff speaks English, Spanish, and Hebrew.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.